Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Debut #2



Blogosphere,
My apologies. I feel that it's pretty self explanatory what I am apologizing for, but in case you don't know, I'm apologizing for the fact I haven't blogged in about...well who's really counting. Here is my excuse:
(This is an interpretive rendering of what my life currently looks like)
(here it is in color)
The point is, I am busy. I'm a college student with way too much on her plate and not enough time for herself. So I decided to take more than the hour and a half of yoga every Friday to myself, and restart my blog.
So this is my first post.
hehe, it's a whale fart.
(Don't ask about the logistics, it just works.)




1 comment:

  1. This is so awesomely badass! I can't wait for the next installment. Tell me it won't be when I'm fifty!

    ReplyDelete