Friday, February 24, 2012

Unicorn Farts 102

It's Friday!
so if you have been keeping up with these posts, first off thanks for sticking through. Second, that means you get another chance to take a peek into what I consider good music. Apparently, I'm not very up to date with my music as someone pointed out to me, my itunes is stocked with pretty much zero new albums...but I say who doesn't like vintage./? Besides, there's nothing wrong with knowing what I like and frankly not being the biggest fan of some of the things that pass for music today. I'm not making any claims that the music industry has gone to crap because there is still good stuff coming out. You just have to find the right artists. But this is not a critique of the music industry. I have no authority to say anything about that. But to level with everyone, I will admit to having quite a good time singing along with this in the car.
Everyone has their guilty pleasures, mine just happens to be mindless pop. (I am not endorsing this as good music. Just...fun)
Anyways, so in honor of "updating" my music taste I decided to take a look at some of the Grammy winners from this year since Herman's farts are Grammy worthy after all. So here is Grammy winning Bon Iver (winner for best new artist)
Oh and by the way Grammys, Bon Iver's been around since 2008. But it's about time you noticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment