Friday, February 10, 2012

Unicorn Farts 101

I don't like poop jokes. Let's be real, who actually enjoys talking about feces? (If you do, my apologizes for this generalization.)
However, upon the request of one of my favorite people on this planet, my cousin and godmother Carla Taylor, I will have more farting animals. So say hello to this unicorn.
A few things about this unicorn:
1. Its name is Herman
2. Herman hates pop music and glitter. He likes to live outside the box
3. His hair is pink to give it the illusion of being magical (because the horn just wasn't enough.)
4.Herman's anus has the magical power of making fan-fucking-tastic music, aka this unicorn's farts are grammy worthy

So from now on, on Fridays, this unicorn will grace us with a fart.
This week, it goes a little something like this...



Sure this might be "older" but just like the honey badger, Herman don't give a shit (no pun intended.) It's still great music.

No comments:

Post a Comment