Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A List of 10

So this week and last week were simply absurd. It all started last Friday with the stomach flu, and ended this morning with my British Literature midterm. Somewhere in between, I had tests out the wazoo, and an internship application due, but it's all over now.
Thank. Goodnes.
Since I'm sure no one wants to hear about my stomach flu, or my tests, here are some things that have gotten me through this past week and a half

1. Drawing Class
Sure it's a 9AM, but 3 hours of uninterrupted studio time that I have to spend drawing...no complaints here.

2. getting mail
no email can compare to getting a paper letter in the mail. Even more when you get a package in the mail and it's christmas all over again.

3.Pinterest!
procrastinate ALL the homework and pin ALL the things
check out my boards or some my someone elses!

4. STRIPES!
















Too bad I only own one of these things :(






5.Froot Loops
Artificial fruit flavoring, sugar, loops, reliving childhood, what more can you ask for?

6. Zooey Deschanel and new episodes of New Girl
I am kind of sort of obsessed with Zooey.
I mean look at her! Who wouldn't love that face, those big eyes, that quirk.









soundtrack of the spring production Adding Machine stuck in my head+budget of a college student=quietly humming to myself EVERYWHERE
soundtrack of spring production Adding Machine stuck in my head+Spotify= successfully embarrassing myself as I belt in my room. (lies I'm a great singer)

8. finding someone with the same music taste as you


9. MASSIVE snowflakes
because it's happening right now

10. the people who asked me why I wasn't blogging.
This is for you

No comments:

Post a Comment