Friday, March 16, 2012

unicorn farts 105

Hello Friday, what a welcome surprise.
So this week's unicorn farts starts with a story. A few years ago I went to see Nada Surf at DC's 9:30 Club and lucky for me Delta Spirit was the opener.  Needless to say I was hooked.  A few years later, they had their own headlining tour and I was there, front and center.  I almost snagged a hug from the very drunk lead singer Matt Vasquez as he made his way through the crowd ensuring us that he would make this the best damn concert we had ever been to.
It definitely was.
So here you go, one of my favorites.



Listen to their new album here!
And you can check out their tour dates here, I would definitely try and catch a show. 

2 comments:

  1. I am really greatfull to you as you shared this.I am recently developing an app which is you might be interested to look on it : how to download spotify premium free apk

    ReplyDelete