Saturday, March 3, 2012

Hey you, check out my blog!

I'm just a baby blogger.
As you can see from the simple, discombobulated layout of my blog, I have a lot to learn.
Speaking of, can someone please teach me javascript? (or whatever the word is for computer language that can make my blog pretty)
The problem is, I'm shy.  I'm too scared to say to the world of people that I know, "hey! check out my blog sometime!" I guess I just have problems tooting my own horn so to speak.  So instead, I hope that some stranger will stumble upon it instead.  Of course, that rarely happens, so more often than not I find myself sitting at my computer moping about the fact that I only have 2 readers (not that I don't love both of you.)
Is it at all sad that I just want someone who I couldn't call up on the phone or walk up a flight of stairs to personally thank for reading my blog, to read my blog?
Maybe I'm not writing about the right thing...
Or maybe just not the right people are stumbling upon it....
So here's my proposal:
If you are out there reading this first of all please say hi! You can tweet at me @somethingselses (because apparently something else and 80 different versions of it are already taken), or you can comment right here on this blog.  If you're wondering what to comment, you can tell me something else you want me to write about, or something you want to hear or see more of (because sometimes my brain is tired from all this college stuff) or whatever your heart desires.  Or I'll make it even easier, just check the box that says more please right under each post.
please?
source
(I figured I would pull out all the stops on this one so yeah, it's a sad puppy because my puppy dog face is just not as good. That is my best attempt at a visibly sad face, inspired by the copious amounts of biopsychology I should be studying now.  Just be glad I didn't put this commercial instead)


Lastly, if you like what you're reading, tell someone!  Because there's only so much I can say before I start sounding really vain...

This time for REAL lastly,






 



No comments:

Post a Comment