Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hump Day

Almost there.
The end of this horrible week is somewhere in the near horizon...in less than 24 hours until I can finally sit back...relax...and then get started on all the work I neglected to do while doing all the other work I had to do.
At least I have going to Disney World to look forward to!
Spring break here I come. (not to mention the return of hopefully good blog posts)
Anyways, about now I have food on the mind considering I have not had a real meal since Sunday and have been living on saltines, apples, and cheerios for the  past few days, so I could really go for right about now:
Healthy and super delicious banana chocolate "ice cream" 

guacamole recipe I have been meaning to try

buffalo chicken nachos that look DELICIOUS right about now

crockpot chicken tortilla soup

barbacoa beef (reminds me of chipotle)

black bean and corn salad (which might be good with the barbacoa beef)

Pico de gallo chicken quesadilla

Obviously I'm in a mexican mood.  (And chocolate and bananas, because when is chocolate and bananas NOT good?)

I also think it is worth noting that while I am sitting here writing this, my fellow techies are contemplating how to freeze a bat, but without killing it....ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment